Home & Contents Insurance

Personal Insurance - Safeguard your home, family, car and more

Whatever your requirements, let us find a great deal on your behalf

If you’re looking for home and/or contents insurance, why not let our team shop the market for a great deal on your behalf? It will save you the time and effort of doing it yourself, plus with one of the largest panel of providers in the UK, it’s highly likely that we’ll be able to save you money on your premium and improve the quality of your cover.

There are three main types of home insurance to consider; buildings, contents and combined buildings and contents cover.  Buildings cover protects’ the structure and the fixtures and fittings within your home while contents cover protects your personal belongings. Combined buildings and contents cover is designed to protect both of these under the convenience of a single policy.

Buildings cover is highly recommended to people that own their homes but if you rent your property, then this should be covered by your landlord. On the other hand, contents cover is a policy that should be considered by everyone wishing to protect their possessions.

To discuss your individual requirements and obtain a quotation, please call our friendly team of specialists on 01924 764606 today. Alternatively, simply click here to leave your details on our online form and we’ll be in touch at a time that is convenient for you.

Looking to insure a high value home? As part of The County Group we can fully cater for High Net Worth clients. Please call 01924 764606 and ask for our private client team.

Get a quote

OR FREEPHONE: 01924 764606

Have you considered?

I have held my home and contents insurance with Safe and Sound Insurance for over 10 years now and have always been delighted with the service, cover and premiums that they have offered. The relationship that I have with Ian Day (Consultant) and the company also ensures that any queries or claims I have are quickly resolved.

Dave Sadler
Find out more