Landlord Contents Insurance

Landlords Insurance - Cover for anyone involved it the buy-to-let market

Landlord Contents Insurance is designed to protect the contents within your let-property against unexpected risks such as fires and floods etc.

The term ‘contents’ generally applies to all property that you might leave on the premises for your tenants to use and can include the following and much more; beds, mattresses, futons, pillows, cushions, sofas, chairs, seat pads, kitchen appliances.

Landlord contents cover can be added onto your landlord buildings insurance for a small additional premium or bought as a separate policy.

Whatever your requirements, please call our team of experts today on 01924 764606 and they will shop the market for a great deal on your behalf. Alternatively, please click here to fill in our simple online quote form now and we’ll be in touch at a time is convenient for you.

With almost 25 years’ experience in the industry, we have developed excellent working relationships with an extensive panel of providers. We’re extremely confident that we can save you money on your landlord contents insurance whilst improving the level of your cover.

Get a quote

OR FREEPHONE: 01924 764606

Have you considered?

I am a repeat customer and am always impressed with the service, premiums and on-going communication provided by Safe and Sound Insurance. The high quality cover that they offer provides me with complete peace of mind that my investment is fully protected

Sarah Bowden
Find out more