Liability Cover

Business Insurance - Expert protection for all things business

Competitive rates on public, product and employers liability insurance

If you deal with members of the public or employ one or more members of staff, then it’s highly likely that you need to, or could even be required by law, to have public, product and employers liability.

These three main liability covers will protect you if a claim of negligence is made against you by covering the cost of court fees and compensation if it is awarded.

Typical claims of negligence include a public citizen or employee injury caused by unsafe equipment on your premises or as a result of a faulty product that you sold them. Claims such as this often run into thousands of pounds so don’t get caught out!

For more information or a quick quote call 0333 200 0096 or fill in our simple online form here and we’ll be in touch at a time that is convenient for you.

Please note that we provide a full suite of business insurance products including the following and much more; commercial property insurance, professional indemnity, commercial vehicle and fleet. Whatever your requirements, get in touch and we’ll find a policy that’s just right for you.

Get a quote

OR FREEPHONE: 0333 200 0096

Have you considered?

The people at Safe and Sound Insurance are always friendly and on hand to help whenever I need them. They have provided me with a really professional service for over 10 years now.

Inspire to Independence (i2i) Ltd
Training Consultants
Find out more