Commercial Property Insurance

Business Insurance - Expert protection for all things business

Whatever industry you specialise in, we can find the right cover for your property

Our commercial property insurance policies can cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your business premises and/or replacing your stock and equipment in the tragic event of theft, fire or flood damage, rioting and vandalism.

With almost 25 years’ experience, we understand that commercial properties come in all shapes and sizes and can fully cater for all of the following and much more: shops, offices, surgeries, workshops, pubs, restaurants, salons, warehouses’.

If you own your premises then it’s highly likely that you should want to take out commercial buildings and contents cover. If you rent your property, then buildings insurance is the responsibility of your landlord but you should still consider protecting your expensive stock and equipment.

Whatever your requirements, call 01924 764606 to discuss your options with one of our business insurance specialists. Alternatively, click here to fill in our simple online quote form and we’ll be in touch at a time that is convenient for you.

You may also be interested in;

  • Liability cover – public, product and employers
  • Landlord Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Commercial vehicle and fleet insurance

Get a quote

OR FREEPHONE: 0333 200 0096

Have you considered?

We have always experienced excellent service from Safe and Sound Insurance’s professional staff. As light engineers our insurance requirements are fairly complex but they have always managed to provide us with high quality cover at an affordable price. The fact that we’ve been with them for over 20 years is testament to that!

Mount Packaging Systems Ltd
Light Engineers
Find out more